It is our aim to ensure that we are fair to all our swimmers, parents, club members, coaches and helpers. However, we recognise that from time to time you may not be happy with certain aspects of our operation. To that end, we provide the following grievance procedure that should help you, and us, reach an amicable outcome to your problem. This procedure is for guidance only.
- First, raise the grievance with the official in overall charge of the session of the relevant Squad or the Team Manager or nominated official if at a gala.
- Explain fully to that official the nature and extent of your grievance.
- Agree with that official a further time at which the matter will be discussed with a view to resolution, or if no resolution of the problem is initially possible, a timescale that you expect the action to be complete. If you consider the action taken by the official is inappropriate or inadequate, then report the matter in writing to the Club Secretary ([email protected]) or one of the Parent Liaison Officers who will raise the matter at the next full committee meeting.
- If the issue is considered to be a welfare issue you will be directed to speak with one of our welfare officers.
- The committee will consider your grievance and will advise you in writing of the outcome of your grievance, usually within 7 days of the full committee meeting.
- If the action of the Club committee is deemed by you to be inappropriate or inadequate than a complaint may be made directly to Swim England at the following address; ASA, Freepost, Loughborough, LE11 0BR